All About my WORDS



Which were the most powerful in youif only the longing is a fireyou must already become dustif disappointed is a storm,so you could have been destroyedand when your heartimprisonedit would be difficult to move your feetIn fact, hopemakes you become strong, love makes you able to change the worldand faith teaches you to take your first stepFinally,sharing is about you and me..dewi d

The new year is a new chapter tells about you and me...With all the respect, let me be a part of these pages that would leaving a trace so you will still remember and recognize me as someonewho is called" a friend ".....dewi d.

Even a great painterwill never be able to complete the paintingon the canvas of life
Each person who comes and goessometimes not give the colorsas we requested. So we need to lean on the God almighty forhelp.
Keep facing your challengesmy friend....dewi d


Although from the little things, I could felt the joy of happiness. No matter that what I have maybe not perfect, but as long as I feel grateful to The God Almighty and I always remember  that I am not alone,
I feel that what I have is complete....dewi d

Make me understand how do we try to avoid the rain but we are not afraid of waterDo you think because the situation and conditions not allow for usor we refuse contact with the rainIfso, how a blessing we can meet when we are not ready to accept it..dewi d

What kind of attachments that you want me to paste on youwhen you decide to change from nobody to somebodySincerelove, full attention and loyalty, could be make you confidence.But 
one thing that you must be sure that you always with someonewho will help you become betteras a part of your journey...dewi d